Thursday, December 18, 2008

they call me prime minister..i doubt it

Hello everybody, my name is Manmohan Singh. My family tells me I am the Prime Minister of India but then my family also told me I look like Akshay Kumar so I don't know whether I should believe them. I am thankful to God that I switched on Aaj Tak and NDTV at 10:45pm on November 26 or believe me I would never have come to know about the attacks on Mumbai.


I called up Shivraj but he had gone to his tailor to get three bandh gala Nehru suits stitched. When the TV channels blared out that terrorists had taken over the Oberoi, Taj and Nariman House, I understood why Shivraj needed three bandh gala suits. But I got to know later that Shivraj was very upset since there was also some drama that took place at CST and the tailor at that hour very calmly told Shivraj that getting a fourth bandh gala stitched at such short notice would be possible but the tailoring would not be all that good. So Shivraj decided to drop the plan to visit CST.


I called up Soniaji but she never picks up my calls anyway. The small decisions she says Rahul will take and the big ones she will take herself. Good for me as it saves me a lot on phone bills. Infact Airtel and Vodaphone have dropped me from their special clients list since my bills don't come up to more than Rs 200 for any month.


I must go now since I need to pay my cablewala. Thanks to him I get to watch nearly 200 TV channels, including 40 new channels. And thanks to the 40 news channels I got to know that some idiots have attacked Mumbai.


So important things first--my cablewala.


Will keep you posted if anything important happens in my day. Till then keep watching


2 comments:

Unknown said...

now thts plain funny..on a serious note yeah..its sad state of affairs for our prime minister to be like tht....

but still this one is very funny

Think Again said...

its great way to say fact in joke. so no one will feel bad